Texas Elder Law Attorney


I just finished my new book, 

“Protect Your IRA”,

and I want to offer you a free copy!

Richard, Texas Elder Law Attorney



Watch Richard on KXII Channel 12’s Forum below:

Segment 1 – VA Benefits

Segment 1 - VA Benefits

Segment 2 – Medicaid

Segment 2 - Medicaid

Segment 3 – Estate Planning

Segment 3 - Estate Planning


Richard M. Barron, J. D. is a Texas Elder Law Attorney.  He founded his law firm in Whitesboro, Texas, in 1991. He serves clients in North Texas. He is a graduate of Southern Methodist University where he studied business and finance at the undergraduate level receiving a BBA in 1977. Mr. Barron received his Juris Doctorate from the Texas Tech University Law School in 1981 and has had a successful Texas Real Estate, Personal Estate Planning and Elder Law practice since 1981.

Since 1981, Mr. Barron has written and lectured about Elder Law issues. In addition to publishing a monthly newsletter, he has co-authored:

The Texas Nursing Home and Assisted Living Guide
The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets
The Consumer’s Guide to Hospice Care
The Alzheimer’s Survival Kit
The Consumer’s Guide to Veteran’s Benefits, for Veterans or their widows

If you’re tired of government officials giving you the runaround, your phone calls going unanswered, then let us be your trusted guides. We will walk you through the confusing process of asset protection, estate and disability planning, Veterans and Medicaid Qualification.  You need more than just a Power of Attorney, Call Today, we can Help.

See if we can help you! Please call 1-800-939-9093

or just send us an e-mail at rbarron@TexasElderLawAttorney.com, and will send you a simple form to fill out and we will provide you with a no obligation, free analysis of your unique situation.



Senioradvisor logo